High Accuracy GNSS Receivers for Every Mobile Device
For 1cm RTK Accuracy, SafeRTKTM
The Arrow Gold is the first high-accuracy iOS, Android and Windows Bluetooth GNSS receiver to implement all four global constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou), three frequencies (L1, L2, L5) and satellite-based RTK augmentation. The Arrow Gold works with all apps that run on iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Supports GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS.
- Triple-Frequency L1/L2/L5.
- 1cm RTK real-time accuracy.
- Long-range RTK Baselines up to 50 km.
- SafeRTKTM for poor cell coverage areas.
- World-wide satellite correction service.
- 100% iOS, Android, Windows compatibility.
- Submeter GPS Receiver
- 100% Android, iOS, Windows compatible
- 60cm Real-time Accuracy using free SBAS
- Supports OmniSTAR® VBS
- Supports GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou/QZSS
- Unmatched Performance in Forestry
- 60cm with SBAS, Sub-foot with RTK Networks
- 100% Android, iOS, Windows Compatible
Field Data Collection and GIS Mapping Apps
Field data collection software offered by some of Eos Positioning Systems’ strategic partners. Eos has worked closely with it’s partners to integrate the required protocols within their apps and ensure full support for not only high-accuracy positioning, but also for full GNSS metadata.
Advanced Compatibility and Connectivity
- Built-in NTRIP client to connect to an RTK Network
- Displays accuracy and quality control related information on the position
- Satellite View for all constellations in use (GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS)
- User configurable alarms
- Terminal emulator to send configuration commands to the receiver
iOS and Bluetooth
The Arrow 200 using the Atlas service offers the following benefits:
- World-wide real-time coverage
- 3 levels of service: sub-meter, sub-foot and decimeter
- Uses all constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou) in view for faster and more robust convergence
- Very compact field solution with integrated battery and L-Band radio
- Competitive subscription pricing. Read more.